St. Andrew’s Community Hospital (SACH) Day Rehabilitation Centre (DRC) provides outpatient rehabilitation services for patients who require additional therapy after being discharged from a hospital. Our active Rehabilitation Programme is an individualised programme planned and implemented by a physiotherapist and/or an occupational therapist. Our aim is to help patients improve their condition and achieve specific rehabilitation goals.
|Monday to Friday||Saturday|
|Morning Sessions||8:30 am – 9:30 am
9:30 am – 10:30 am
10:30 am – 11:30 am
|8:30 am – 9:30 am
9:30 am – 10:30 am
10:30 am – 11:30 am
|Afternoon Sessions||2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
|No afternoon session|
The centre is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
To enrol for a rehabilitation programme at the Day Rehabilitation Centre, a referral is required through the Agency for Integrated Care. The referral can be initiated by a Hospital, General Practitioner, Medical Specialist or the St. Andrew’s Mission Hospital Clinic (Simei).
Active Rehabilitation Services: $17.00 – $93.00
- Shown prices are net payable amount and 7% GST is absorbed by the Ministry of Health for all subsidised patients who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- A patient’s actual fee is determined by his/her level of government subsidy, which is based on means test assessment and is applicable for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
Location and Contact
The DRC is located at level 1 of the Integrated Building, which is situated next to the SACH main building.
Contact for transport providers can be obtained at the DRC upon request.
St. Andrew’s Community Hospital (SACH) Home Care Services (HCS) encompass an integrated and holistic care programme. HCS plays an integral role in supporting home-bound patients requiring clinical care in the community. Patients under this integrated and holistic care model would receive case management services by SACH HCS nurses who would assess and coordinate the appropriate care, which includes Home Nursing, Home Medical and/or Home Therapy:
- Nursing care procedures
- Medication management
- Continence care
- Wound care
- Nutrition counselling and education
- Caregiver training (pertaining to patient’s needs)
- Primary care
- Chronic diseases management
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Caregiver Training
- Adult patients who are frail with chronic illnesses or with long-term clinical care needs and are home-bound and/or bed-bound and/or have a physical constraint in accessing clinical care.
- Place of residence is within the geographical coverage of the home care services.
HCS is offered to patients living in the eastern part of Singapore by referrals through the AIC only.
|Home Nursing Services:||$16.00 – $89.00|
|Home Medical Services:||$34.00 – $192.00|
|Home Therapy Services:||$35.00 – $149.00|
- Shown prices are net payable amount and 7% GST is absorbed by the Ministry of Health for all subsidised patients who are Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents.
- A patient’s actual fee is determined by his/her level of government subsidy, which is based on means test assessment, and is applicable for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
Violet Programme – Home Palliative Care
The Violet Programme is a collaboration between SACH and Changi General Hospital. It is a home palliative care programme, specifically for patients with non-cancer diagnoses (e.g. advanced dementia, kidney failure, heart failure).
Palliative Care is care that focuses on maximising quality of life within the confines of an advanced illness. The Home Palliative Care Team comprises doctors, nurses, medical social workers, pastoral care staff, volunteers and other allied health professionals according to the needs of your loved one. The Violet Programme aims to
- To provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week medical coverage
- To customise care according to what is important to your loved one
- To coordinate care with the primary doctor in the general hospital and other community providers involved in your loved one’s care
- To manage symptoms at home and prevent frequent, unnecessary readmissions to the hospital
- To train the caregiver on how to care for your loved one at home
- To provide psychological and emotional support to the caregiver and family
Tel: 6586 8078
The St. Andrew’s Mission Hospital (SAMH) Clinic offers general medical consultation for adults and children. Patients below the age of 19 years old will be able to enjoy subsidised consultation fees. Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) and Pioneer Generation (PG) card holders’ subsidies are applicable at the clinic.
The SAMH Clinic provides:
- Non-emergency general medical consultation
- Medical examinations: pre-employment, work permit holders, maid employment
- Vaccinations: Hepatitis B and Influenza
- Medical review for renewal of driving license
- Wound dressing
- Health Screening
- Other GP services
Patient Education Service
Outpatients and their caregivers may obtain guidance and education from a nurse manager on self-management of one’s illness, e.g.:
- Appropriate care and management of wound dressing
- Care of and management of nasogastric tube and urinary catheter
- Home monitoring of blood pressure and blood glucose
- Prevention of falls.
Consultation for Patient Education Service is by appointment only.
|Location:||St. Andrew’s Community Hospital, Level 1|
|Operating Hours:||8:30am – 1:00pm / 2:00pm – 5 pm (Monday – Friday)
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
*By appointment only
|For appointments/ enquiries:||6586 1025
Outpatient Clinics Charges
|(i) General Consultation:||$27.10 / $14.02 (for patients less than 19 years old)|
|(ii) Procedures:||$2.99 – $105.25|
|(iii) Patient Education Service:||$9.35|
- Shown price is exclusive of GST, and apply to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Foreigners.
- Subsidies for CHAS and PG cardholders are applicable.
St. Andrew’s Senior Care (SASC) is a community service of St. Andrew’s Mission Hospital (SAMH). Operated by St. Andrew’s Community Hospital, SASC cares for the needs of the elderly near their place of residence through four centres, SASC (JOY Connect, Henderson, Queenstown, Tampines Central).
Maintenance Day Care
- Provides care for seniors through social activities and maintenance exercises while their caregivers are at work
Dementia Day Care
- Engages seniors with dementia through structured and personalised cognitive activities and games
- Assists seniors who are recovering from stroke, hip fracture and other illnesses to maintain, regain or improve their functional abilities
- Provides customised exercises and training programmes designed by our team of Physiotherapists, Occupational and Speech Therapists
Centre-based Nursing Service
- Assists seniors in basic nursing procedures (e.g. Medication Packing and Wound Management)
Community Case Management Service
- Provides holistic care centered around the needs of elderly clients, especially for those who are frail and have multi-faceted care needs with increasing complexity over time
- Integrates community-based age and social care services for the elderly to age-in-place
- Only provided by SASC (JOY Connect) and SASC (Tampines Central)
Referrals for enrolment into SASC can be made by doctors from hospitals/polyclinics/general practitioners through the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC).
For information about fees, please enquire with the centres. Government subsidies and financial assistance are available for eligible clients.